CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

No, I'm Not 14 Months Pregnant

I'm sure you all know that I had my baby. I've been so busy taking care of all his needs, plus my other two kids, the house, my shop and EtsyKids that I haven't been able to blog. It would be weird though to come back after 4.5 months of blog silence and not give the details though, so here it is.

Jacob August was born on March 24, 2012 (my 31st Birthday) at 9:21 A.M. He weighed 10 pounds and was 21.75 inches long. His birth didn't go exactly as planned, but I'm happy with it. You'd think by baby #3 I'd have a good idea of how progressed my labor was, but when I felt like I had a few more hours to go, I was actually 20 minutes away from having a baby in my bathroom. Oops!

He is now 4.5 months old and is finally letting me put him down, so I hope to be able to spend more time sewing and blogging. I actually have plans to launch a new product soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment