CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Welcome!

Hi! This is the blog for my online stores. This site, as well as my Etsy shop are both works in progress, so check back often for updates. I'm a stay-at-home mom who is tunring a fun sewing hobby into a home business.

My etsy shop www.sweetchildofmine7.etsy.com is where I'm selling the dresses, tutus and baby leg warmers I make.

In my eBay store http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Sweet-Child-of-Mine-shoes-and-more you will mainly find adorable childrens Squeaky Shoes. I can't sell them on Etsy since they aren't handmade. I can combine shipping on orders from the different stores if you let me know ahead of time.

I can't wait to show off my creations and share the stories behind them!



Oh yeah- I believe in giving back, so I donate 10% of purchases to charities that benefit children!

Also- make sure to follow this blog (publicly) for discounts, contests, and to be the first to know when something new is coming out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment